This site complies with the GPL rules, all resources are open source code, and accompanied by a GPL license.
This site charges a certain service fee for the sorting and distribution of resources, and does not charge license fees, royalties, patent license fees, authorization fees, etc.
You can request for removal of any product which is copyrighted by you. If you find such material either posted here or linked to, you can contact us and ask for removal.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process the content as soon as possible.